6.24.2008

season 2 is well underway...

Not much to report these days because almost all of my time is focused writing season 2 of "Exes & Ohs." It's going really, REALLY well... I couldn't be more excited about the storylines, the directions the characters are going, and how it's all coming together. I know it's a long wait between seasons - but I promise you it will be worth it!

You might notice that I said "almost all my time" is spent on XO season 2... I have been working on a few other things on the side (but don't worry, they haven't time away from my work on the show). The most exciting thing is that I've brought my video blog back to AfterEllen! The first installment should be up this week. I'm planning to do a couple of vblogs every month so you can watch the making of XO season 2 as it's actually happening. I'll take you into the writing room, up to Vancouver for pre-production, onto set for production, into the editing room for post, and then all the way through to the premiere and beyond. It's going to be a blast!!!

In other insanely exciting news, I was selected as one of Go Magazine's "100 Women We Love." HOW COOL IS THAT?!? If you want to check out the article, it's available online... just click here. A huge thank you to the folks at Go Mag for including me in that amazing list...

And last, but certainly not least, one of my most recent commercials is now on the air. If you want to check it out, you can also see it online by clicking here. My Barclay's Bank and Comcast commercials should be on the air soon, if they aren't already.

Time to get back to writing! More very soon...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on GO mag's 100!!!
Love your long hair in the SAM-e commercial (which is also up on YouTube)... Can't wait to see more from you!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

06/24/2008

MP, you're just EVERYWHERE!!!
I love it.
Thanks so much for the update. Looking forward to many more vlogs from you before Season starts.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

66 with a bullet

rj

5:13 PM  
Blogger tfirma said...

Hey...i was thinking that we should try to spread the word and start a guerilla campaign for some Season 2, Episode 1 parties. Not sure how that works with your copyright stuff; but it might be a good way to get the word out in some of the smaller cities.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

"She'll have the tuna." Ha! No subtext there, eh?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Her Name is Jane said...

I love your show! Nice to see you on TV even when I'm not watching LOGO. ;)

5:42 PM  
Blogger nico said...

YAY!!! and megan is on the list too ... doublestrike for exes and ohs ... i am proud of you =D

BIG GAY HUG

and big gay wave to janice ... *splash ;D

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so excited that the show was picked up for a second season! Michelle you are a brilliantly gifted comedienne, not to mention completely adorable (you remind me of a lesbian version of Tina Fey) and you keep excellently talented company in the cast.

Please please please do not have Jen get back with Sienna! I know that she's "The new Jen" and all, but Sienna is a conniving, cheating little ... and doesn't deserve Jen. Also, I think it would be interesting to see a relationship develop between Sam and Elizabeth, but one in which Sam is the one doing the chasing, instead of the other way around like it normally is. As for Kris and Chris, I think they should get pregnant (with twins would be a cool plot twist that hasn't really been done in this way before) but it shouldn't be like they try and try and it doesn't happen and then all of a sudden it does, because we've all seen that (Bette and Tina, anyone?). I think instead they should find out that they're having twins and then go into a panic about raising two babies at the same time and still having enough time to devote to their precious pooches. Also, Crutch and Emmy could be a really adorable couple,and even though they're pretty opposite in many ways, they still have a lot in common, and I think it would be very cute to have them sneaking around the cafe during business hours because they just can't keep their hands off of each other.

So that's what I think and now I will stop rambling and go back to watching really ridiculous infomercials. God, I hate insomnia.

9:25 PM  
Blogger TechFem50 said...

I finally got LOGO and watched Exes & Ohs. It was funny, witty and I have to get the film from 2002 about the rules. The fact LOGO realizes we are waiting for a show like this then orders more episodes is amazing.

Can't wait to share this with my girlfriend. The L Word is a great SOAP while Exes & Ohs is more about a realistic circle of friends sharing their lives. I hope the group from the first season will be back. Lauren B. states a great case and has some interesting show ideas. Hope she gets some sleep too.

Best wishes on upcoming year and episodes.

8:03 PM  
Blogger dakota said...

congratulations on all your achievements... you know i have watched that commercial several times and i keep saying that that looks like michelle paradise... the confusing part was how much the other two women resemble you... you could actually pass for sisters

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home