5.08.2008

exciting news!

I'm working on post about my fantastic trip to Nashville and will have that ready soon (including pictures!).  But in the meantime, I wanted to share two pieces of really exciting news... 

EXCITING NEWS #1 - AWARD NOMINATION!
I've been nominated for a New Now Next award in the "Brink of Fame: Actor" category!  The awards are based on votes received, so if you think I'm "on the brink" then you can vote for me by clicking here.

The awards will be broadcast on Logo on Saturday, June 7, so you can find out then if I won - or if I should instead consider a career as a professional mud wrestler (nevermind that I can't wrestle).

EXCITING NEWS #2 - XO SEASON 1 DVD AVAILABLE!
The season 1 DVD of "Exes & Ohs" is now available for pre-ordering!  The release date is actually May 20 but if you want to be among the first to get yours, you can pre-order via Amazon or Logo.  
(FYI: the DVD is less expensive on the Logo site)

More posts coming soon...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

05/08/2008

Cool! I voted, hopefully the system will let me vote many,many times for your wonderful and lovely personage. :-)
Gotta go and preorderorder the DVD from Logo now.
Any word on a second season???

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Later that same day....
Just preordered the DVD. Voted some more for you (I think).

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the nomination, I am charmed with series and already happen to vote.

A consultation, the meeting 1 in dvd it will have subtitles in Spanish and will be commercialized in latinoamérica? Please...

Thank you for writing a series with simple, comical and effective dialogs.

Really thanks Michelle Paradise and to the fantastic casting.

Yvo

10:16 PM  
Blogger Natazzz said...

You got my vote!

5:23 AM  
Blogger darkorpheus said...

Michelle, you have my vote for "Brink of Fame" - which kind of shocked me, because I'm a big Ellen Page fan. :p

And "Exes and Ohs" is my Amazon cart, awaiting May 20th.

Any news on Season 2? (if you get a dollar for everytime you heard this question...)

Are they waiting to see if the DVDs will do well before they decide?

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

05/15/2008

I got my DVD today!!!!
Thanks for letting us know about it, MP. Any word yet on a second season?

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! OK - so you're sooooooo busy celebrating you haven't got around to announcing S2 here yet, right? We'll forgive you this once.

I left my suggestions for S2 at AE, so please check, LOL!!

Really - that's awesome news, and well deserved - I'm sure that has been an enormous amount of behind-the-scenes work for you to pull off - so a big Thank you to all involved.

And.....this means you will be updating here often, right? Remember how therapeutic it was to tell us in real time what was going on with the writing and filming etc? We're looking forward to it eagerly (can you tell). LOL! xoxo

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home